Camp O-AT-KA is an ACA (American Camping Association) accredited, 117-year old, traditional overnight camp for boys located on the shores of majestic Sebago Lake in Southern Maine. Campers are immersed in land and water sports, a robust arts program, wilderness trips and making lifelong friends from all over the world. Sessions run from two to seven weeks.
- Oldest continuously run boys residential camp in the United States
- Camper to staff ratio of 2:1
- Campers & staff from 28 states and 12 countries
- Individualized craft program with over 30 choices in the areas of athletics, arts, waterfront, outdoor living, and age-appropriate wilderness trips
- Strong commitment to service, leadership development, the environment, and sustainability
- Campus is over 100 acres with 66 buildings, brand-new tennis courts, a vast waterfront, riflery and archery ranges, baseball and soccer fields, an olympic size covered basketball court, a rock wall, hiking trails, a 7-studio arts center and much more!