CURRENT STAFF: LOG INTO YOUR CAMP-IN-TOUCH ACCOUNT HERE: https://oatka.campintouch.com/v2/login/login.aspx?
Camp O-AT-KA is Hiring
Spend your summer on beautiful Sebago Lake in Southern Maine mentoring and teaching boys at a traditional, residential Maine camp.
Camp O-AT-KA is looking for talented individuals to join our team!
Camp O-AT-KA offers 30+ activities in athletics, arts, boating, theater, nature, outdoor skills, swimming, etc. and sessions for the campers run from two to seven weeks. The campus is in the town of Sebago and directly on Sebago Lake. The camp is set up in 3 units, dependent on age, with approx. 100 boys and 60 staff members.
Staff teach, coach, counsel, and help boys grow stronger in body, mind, and spirit. Staff lead by example and the best leaders have positive enthusiasm, a creative spirit, the ability to be flexible when needed.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT O-AT-KA
- Gain Leadership Skills
- Networking Opportunities
- Diverse & Global experience
- Training & Certifications
- Room & Board
- 21st Century Skills
- Letter of Recommendation
- Professional Development
- College Internship
- Community Service
Want to know more about the benefits of working at O-AT-KA? Check out these resources from the American Camp Association!
- Working at Camp is a REAL job – Check out all of the transferrable skills you will learn and earn.
- Translating Your Experience – tips to make sure your experience is well documented on your resume.
- What Does a Camp Job Do for YOU? – See which skills working in a camp environment cultivates.