Over 100 years ago, EJ Dennen created O-AT-KA so thousands of boys could grow and thrive. His mission of “providing every camper and staff member a caring community, close to nature, where the body, the heart, and the spirit are strengthened through experiences that are fun and challenging” is still as strong today as it was in 1906.
This is possible because of the annual support that alumni, parents and friends provide. To ensure an excellent camp program, annual fund gifts bridge the gap between tuition and the real cost of funding a camper’s overall experience.
What will your gift do?
• Provide financial assistance to campers-in-need for our summer and Dennen programs.
• Purchase equipment & supplies needed to maintain and expand our craft offerings
• Expand our existing and new outing adventures
• Improve facilities and grounds to ensure that O-AT-KA maintains a camp environment that is deserving of it’s magnificent setting and history.
Donate Online to Camp O-AT-KA
Make an online donation through PayPal
Camp O-AT-KA Recurring Gift Society
One of the easiest ways for continuous and convenient support of Camp O-AT-KA is through the recurring gift program. Your monthly gift will provide camp with a reliable source of gift revenue that supports the annual costs of the summer program, camperships and essential activities and services.
How can the Recurring Gift Program benefit you:
- SIMPLE: Your gift is divided into manageable increments and you choose the monthly amount.
- CONVENIENT: Once you’ve set up your gift, you won’t have to worry about forgetting to make your annual gift or receiving an abundance of solicitations.
- SECURE: Your automatic payment information is safe and secure; and you can make changes to your gift at any time by contacting the camp office.
- INCREASED IMPACT: Smaller investments, made more often, add up to a meaningful gift. By dividing your gift over a period of twelve months, a leadership gift is more manageable.
How your monthly gift adds up:
|TOTAL ANNUAL GIFT||MONTHLY COMMITMENT|
Signing up is quick and easy. You can establish a recurring gift with a contribution of as little as $10 per month by contacting the camp office at 207-787-3401.
Second Century Society
Planned Giving is an important part of what enables Camp O-AT-KA to improve our facilities, and continue our mission of improving the lives and character of the boys that come to camp. Planned Giving at Camp O-AT-KA is through a special group known as the Second Century Society.
If you are interested in making a commitment to Camp O-AT-KA through planned giving there are many available options including: bequests, testamentary trusts, gift annuities, life insurance gifts, retirement plans, real estate gifts, IRA assets, and more.
To learn more about ways to give or the Second Century Society, please call 207-787-3401 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.