An update regarding Summer 2021 and plans/procedures was published on March 17, 2021. Please use the following link to read the latest update: Summer 2021 Updates
PLEASE NOTE: ALL FAMILIES MUST READ THE PARENT GUIDE! There is a lot of new information for 2021, schedule changes etc. The guide also includes the packing list, transportation info, contact information etc.
Camper Paperwork (all forms must be completed by Saturday, May 15)!
For access to all of the necessary forms, please use the following instructions:
- Go to the CampInTouch Account Login page (also found under our Parents Tab on our website): https://oatka.campintouch.com/v2/login/login.aspx
- Enter your email address and click to retrieve your password. CampMinder will reply immediately with a temporary password. Use that password to log in. You can then change your password in “login details.”
- If the system does not recognize your email address, either we have an outdated or incorrect one in our records. If this occurs, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your preferred address, and we will update your records. Once you are logged in to your CampInTouch account, you will see the Parent Dashboard, which will guide you through the rest of the process.
Please not the following three forms will need to be printed and sent directly to camp either by mail (PO Box 239, Sebago, ME 04029) or e-mail to (email@example.com).
- Medical authorization form
- Physician’s examination form
- Immunizations form
For anyone who is bringing medications to camp, you must register with CampMeds
(with the exception of short-term antibiotics, dissolving tablets e.g. Reditabs, or injectable medications). Register at www.campmeds.com or by calling (954) 577-0025. Any camper needing daily vitamins or over the counter (OTC) medications must bring them to camp in the original packaging.
Upcoming Parent/Guardian Zoom meetings:
The O-AT-KA leadership team will walk parents through the procedures, protocols, and safety measures being taken to ensure a safe and fun environment for your campers this summer! This will include information on testing, monitoring, and daily operations; as well as what to expect in terms of communications, pick up and drop offs, and activities. There will be plenty of time for questions! Our goal is to make everyone feel as comfortable as possible before arriving at camp. These will also be recorded and log in information will be sent out closer to the dates. Please save the following dates:
Wednesday, April 28th at 7:00pm EST
Wednesday, June 2 at 7:00pm EST
New Parent Orientation:
With our safety measures for Summer 2021, we will not be able to hold our new parent orientation in-person this summer, so we will be holding a zoom call for parents/guardians of new campers to orient them to O-AT-KA. This will also be recorded. Please save the following date: Wednesday, June 9 at 7:00pm EST